Saturday 26 July 2014

New Design Team Member - Lilibleu from France!





Hello everyone!  Exciting news today!! 
 We are welcoming TWO new design team members to Scrap Around The World
 in the next month, starting today!  You will have to wait a couple of weeks to find out 
who one of them is but for today please welcome Lydie Denis from France!  {aka Lilibleu}.


Let's hear from Lydie herself...


Hello everybody!  My name is Lydie Denis {aka Lilibleu}.
 I’m 42 years old, married & mother of two boys (age 5 & 7). 
I live in the South of France, in a lovely sunny region called Provence!
 Together with my husband we run our own e-shop – named Ysandel
 selling fantasy jewellery (in French « bijoux fantaisie »).

I discovered scrapbooking in early 2009 after my second son was born. 
Now scrapping is an integral part of my everyday life! 
My kids, daily life & the beauty of nature are my main sources of inspiration.
 I love to give volume to my creations, use inks & modeling pastes & flowers
 (maybe you already knew that)!! 

You can take a tour into my colourful little world on my blog as well as  Facebook.
I’m also part of a few french Design Teams -
 La Malle aux Fleurs (« Trunk of flowers »)
- Quoi de neuf au poulailler ? (« What’s up in chick’s house ? »)
- 52 rue scrapcopines (« 52, scrapfriends street »)

I really want to say thank you to Helen for inviting me to join Scrap Around The World
-  I’m very happy to be here with you all!

Here is one of Lydie's creations.  
This page was one of our finalist entries & can be seen in our June 2014 Wall of Fame. 
 Lydie's work has been catching our eye lately & when we decided we could do with a
 couple of extra team members we invited her! 

 Why are we expanding our team from 22 to 24? 
 We have a unique structure here at SATW that is working very well for us.  
We have started sharing the admin load & now have a core admin team, 
4 comment teams & a Facebook team.  

Everyone has their special tasks behind the scenes & we could do with a couple 
more helping hands.  We have also been revealing TWICE A MONTH for a while 
now - on the 1st & the 16th of the month - so now we will have 12 projects
per reveal.  Sounds better than 11 don't you think?!?

Please welcome Lydie!!



21 comments:

Karita said...

Gorgeous layout! Welcome to the team! :) :)

Paula Calvanico said...

Stunning piece, congrats :)

Paula

Unknown said...

Lovely page, great photo :-)

Unknown said...

Great layout!!!! Welcome to the team!

Di Garling said...

A BIG welcome to SATW . I am always a huge fan of your wonderful creations. Cheers Di

langeatheart said...

Welcome to the family Lydie it's great to have you here!

langeatheart said...

Welcome to the family Lydie it's great to have you here!

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful news, Lilibleu will be perfect in this great team!!! Congratulations to you Lili, well done and so well deserved! ;)

Lilibleu said...

Thank you so, so much for your welcome ladies, it really goes straight to my heart.
I'm so glad and so excited to join the team !!

Unknown said...

super! congrats!biz

zuziucha said...

Great layout. I am so happy that you joined us!

Dorota Dołęga said...

bonjour lilibleu :))

Jean Bullock said...

Bienvenue, Lydie! Your layout is darling. The colors and flowers are perfect for that cute picket fence photo.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations! Stunning page! Welcome to the team!

Kim Ewins said...

Congratulations and a very warm welcome to the team :))
Love your work!

Hera said...

Welcome to this great team, my friend!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

What wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS!! Beautiful work indeed!! xxx

Tusia Lech said...

Hello Lydie! Great to see you on the team :) xx

Hera said...

Gorgeous page, my friend! Welcome to this great team!!!

Nupur said...

Congratulations Lydie...xx

Nupur said...

Congratulations Lydie...xx