Monday 20 October 2014

October 2014 Guest Designer Galina Sazonova of Russia!






Hello again :)
Please view our current challenge HERE & our 
mid-month reveal based on the same challenge HERE.

Today we welcome back the winner of our August 2014 Challenge,
Galina Sazonova  of Russia, as our Guest Designer!


Here she is!

"Hello there!  My name is Galina Sazonova & I come from Belarus, 
but now live with my family in Moscow.  Not long ago I discovered 
scrapbooking & it soon become an integral part of my life! 

I get my inspiration from different things & events, as well as
 from people & emotions. I really love life & therefore in my
 projects I create a lot of layers & colours & love to embellish!
  I would really love for you to visit me on my blog  HERE."


 Galina has used our current mood board {above} HERE for her inspiration.


Oh my goodness!
 What a stunning piece of ART Galina has created for us!!


Such amazing detail & texture!


Thank you Galina for creating this masterpiece
for us at Scrap Around The World!

Please be sure to leave Galina some comment LOVE if she has inspired you!
(I know she has inspired me!!)

We again have some AWESOME PRIZES up for grabs
this month so please join us & upload your entries!

Challenge closes on Friday 31st October 2014




16 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh wow! This is amazing!

Di Garling said...

This is beyond FABULOUS. So much awesome detail, and yes so verrrrry inspiring.

zuziucha said...

so many details. I love your page1

Gayle Price said...

Very beautiful, detailed page with amazing use of colour !

Unknown said...

Wooow!!! So beautiful!!!!

The Colour Press said...

Simply stunning... the transition of colours is WOW!

Kelly Pyron said...

Gorgeous colors and textures! Makes me want to touch it! :)

Kim Ewins said...

So amazing....love it!

Jona Panesa said...

wow!!!

Hera said...

Awesome project, Galina! It's amazing to see your art! Thanks for sharing with us!

Tusia Lech said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your project is a real stunner!!!! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing!

LikaColorful said...

Галина лучшая!!!!! Восхищение!

Erica said...

Wow - what a FABULOUS project! Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for sharing your creation with us!

Thuria said...

so beautiful!!

Ella Swan said...

Galina this is exquisite! Thank you so much!!